Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

“What I Will Do to Graduate from High School”


“What I Will Do to Graduate from High School”
High School. It is what will make you or break you, where you find who you are, and start becoming your future self. Its 4 years of your life you can never forget. Everyone goes through high school at some point in their life whether, they had good experiences or not. Sometimes I really don’t want to go to school, but I remember that school is preparing me for my future and for what lies ahead.
High school may not be a total torture chamber that looks like a prison after all. The knowledge we learn from it will help us later on. So, I want to graduate high school. I will do anything I can to make sure I graduate with my goals achieved, memories made, grades high, knowledge learned, and many mistakes that will help me later in life (regret nothing).  

I can do my homework. All of my homework not parts of it and say I forgot to do that. I can get to school early not at the last second. I can do extra credit and try to do better. I can listen and try to really understand the lesson. I CAN DO A LOT OF THINGS TO GRADUATE.
I can do all of those things but will I? Should I? Could I? Would I?  Yes to all of those questions. I want to succeed in life, everyone does. Don’t you? I will do my best on my assignments and try hard to do better in my studies. I will read the books I need to read. Write the essays I need to write. Do the math I need to do. Learn what I came here to learn! I right now want to get my grades up in P.E. so I will start trying to dress up and participate.

 What will you do to graduate?



 
 
CHOOSE THE RIGHT.
GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL.
GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT.

 GRADUATE FROM HIGHSCHOOL.


1.       Do homework.
2.       Don’t be late.
3.       Be prepared.
4.       Study.
5.       Ctr.
6.       Learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment