Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

ctw: girl locked in bathroom

GIRL LOCKED IN BATHROOM FOR SIX YEARS.


Girl was locked in bathroom for 6 years by grandparents. She was only allowed to go to school. The living conditions were deplorable and food was inconstant. She was in custody of her grandparents since 2004 and with her 8 year old bro. She is now 9.




REFLECTION OF THIS:

okay so you don't just lock someone away like that. You just don't. I mean what were they thinking lock her away like Rapunzel but they didn't have a tower so they used a bathroom!?!
It's cruel and unusual. I can barely stand being in my room grounded or in detention, this well this would've drove me crazy. I would've gone mad, quite insane. And school only school?! She must have loved school. I can't believe her grandparents would have done this. There is so much cruelty in this world, can't anyone be civil?! Honest it's inhumane and unjust. Poor girl i hope she is well and that she has a free life and never has to be locked up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment