Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Post About Anything....




I have no clue on what to right. I guess I'm just going to write about anything at all. Anything like cats, or Spider Man, or coffee, or triangles, or space. And i have no clue what to write about really, i do write quite a bit so, i guess a bit of writer's block is expected. I like hypnotism, and my parrot. He dances and loves techno music and dislikes Justin Bieber. Polly my parrot, is an interesting fellow, he loves the song "Hey There Delilah" by The Plain White T's. He is quite rebellious when it comes to pretty and snobby people like my Aunt, he really doesn't like her. I have a bird but i do fancy cats quite a bit. I want to have a cat and call him "Queso" or "Cheese" because it's an odd name for a cat. Ferrets are cool and really weird, so i like them. I want to learn Archery and Fencing.  I'm just listing random things that come to mind as i write. Random stuff like boys, and books, and songs, and events that are coming up. I'm hungry and sleepy, and bored and tired of work. My nail polish is way bright. ._.  Jello is good and i like guys with braces -_-. Totally unrelated topics in this post. My mind is an odd thing.


Cats =^_^=



No comments:

Post a Comment