Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

SPRING BREAK.

Oh geez.

This spring break, i got hardly any sleep at all. Too much family everyday. I barely got time to do work for class! I talked to old friends i hadn't seen in a while and went places with my family. I saw the movie "Hansel&Gretel witch hunters" and i loved it. The movie was cool and action filled. It was a twist on the story and quite an unexpected one. I am choosing not to eat any meat nowadays due to people harming the animals. I've always felt bad eating animals and now its gotten to the point where i want to go all veggie kid. Hmmm what else happened? Well i read some poems and reread my favorite book. Have you ever felt that a book just moves you? Well i guess in all my break was pretty much like every other day, cleaning and cooking and studying a whole lot. Except this time with family and a bunch of extra time. I was informed today about an art contest of the House Of Blues, i believe i will try at it. No harm can come from trying to succeed. Wish me luck, cause honestly I'm going to need it if i want it to go national, my family could use the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment