Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Again a post of Random things!



So this is another random post that'll be filled with random things. 
=^-^=  Cats

I WANNA SLEEP.
I'M TIRED.
I'M SO GLAD IT'S FRIDAY.

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO DO SOMETHING BUT YOU WERE TO SCARED TO?

Like as a guy or girl out. Or speak in front of many people. I guess i have that right now.  Awkwardly afraid.
Im both nervous and scared and worried and i guess pretty unsure about things. Some say go with the flow. And others say there's some risks worth taking. So, you see, there's a bit of a contradiction. Your brain tells you not to, but you're heart says another and then you got all the other people giving opinions and comments and pressure. I feel like if i do something it'll ruin everything and if i don't i'll be left with "what if's?" . I just don't know these days and this topic is always an odd one and for me,  it personally never ends well. I don't have a lot on my mind only this. One name, two words, and it's only one person. And truly only a little thing in mind and heart but yet it wraps all around me, maybe it's like hormones or something like that. :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment